Gamblers, like video game fans, are different. Some people like classical slots and are suspicious of new genres, while others, on the contrary, are constantly watching the trends and are not afraid to try out unusual styles. Someone is carefully studying the characteristics of slot machines, and someone simply selects the application because of its bright design. We have made a description of the four main varieties of gamblers, and we offer you to decide what type of gaming machine you belong to. A kind of reward will be a list of recommended slot machines, ideally suited to your preferences.
Distinctive feature: nostalgia.
Motto: Used to be better.
Representatives of the old guard longingly recall “one-armed bandits” in land-based casinos or gaming clubs and choose from video slots in the classic style. 3D-technology from Jack and the Beanstalk from NetEnt, they prefer the realistic ringing of coins and flashing bright lights in the fruit slots.
If you’re a hardcore old-schooler, be sure to try it:
- Sizzling Hot series from Novomatic – video slots fruit theme. Classic design, a huge number of juicy fruits and unobtrusive music make them look like the same “one-armed bandits”, which sometimes lacks the representatives of the old school.
- Crazy Monkey by Igrosoft is an iconic slot about the adventures of a mad monkey. Slot machine will be a find for a real old-schooler, because it has a fascinating bonus round, and brand design from Igrosoft, and, of course, humor, which became the business card of the developer.
- Lucky Clover from iSoftBet – slot about leprechauns, magic four-leaf clover and pots with gold. The main highlight of the machine in the classic style – 3 drums, like the first “one-armed bandits”.
- Lucky Lady’s Charm from Novomatic is a slot about Miss Fortuna, which has become a cult among gamblers. The slot machine in the esoteric style fascinates with its painted design, unconventional plot and the opportunity to fully surrender nostalgia for the good old days, when people still believed in the magical properties of rabbit’s feet.
Representatives of retro schools certainly have good taste, but do not dwell solely on the classics. Try Gonzo’s Quest from NetEnt, Age Of The Gods from Playtech or Cleopatra from IGT. Perhaps these cult slots will be no worse than retro machines.
Distinctive feature: fickleness
Motto: What a beautiful design! We have to try it!
Casual gamblers play video slots from time to time for fun. They are not afraid to experiment, but choose the slot machines by appearance. Favorite genres – pets, ancient treasures and sea adventures.
Some casuals are ready to give up diamonds and cats on the drums and choose slot machines for comics or popular movies. The taste of this camp is often influenced by mass culture, so they choose slots with iconic characters from blockbusters.
If you, like casual, adore unusual subjects, unusual solutions and bright design, be sure to try it:
- Lara Croft: Microgaming’s Tomb Raider is a slot inspired by the famous Lara Croft, starring Angelina Jolie.
- Batman and the Joker Jewels by Playtech – slot about the adventures of Batman and his old enemy Joker in the style of a TV show of the 1960s.
- Kitty Glitter from IGT – an incredibly cute video slot about cats and gems.
- All the Vogue by Noble Gaming – A slot machine about luxury life and fashion in the style of glossy Vogue magazine.
Representatives of casual camp do not dwell on specific genres, but we still strongly recommend expanding their horizons. The Wishing Cup by Rival Gaming and Dracula by NetEnt have both exciting stories.
Distinctive feature: dependence on hi-tech and gadgets.
Motto: More innovation!
Geeks in video slots are more attracted not by the ability to break the jackpot, but the mechanics of the game. Representatives of this camp choose only modern slot machines with a variety of chips and experimental functions. They are emotionally responsive to innovation, like to calculate the probability of victory and develop unique strategies for each video slot. Favorite genres – computer games and comics, fantasy, science fiction, movies and anime.
If you are ready to try on the title of a geek obsessed with novelties and cool bonus games, be sure to try it:
- O’ Gold from Blueprint Gaming is a non-standard slot with 6 drums and MegaWays technology. At the slot machine winning combinations are formed by the type of tetris, and special characters run bonus tours with leprechauns.
- Well of Wonders from Thunderkick – the original slot without standard reels with progressive multiplier and bonus game, which is activated randomly during bad spins.
- Satoshis Secret from Endorphina – slot in the “Matrix” style, dedicated to bitcoin inventor Satoshi Nakamoto. Hidden inside the slot machine is a Forex simulator and bonus round, where you have to hack into bank accounts.
- Planet of the Apes from NetEnt – slot based on the movies “Planet of the Apes. Slot machine with short movie inserts, bonus rounds and frispinami. Its main highlight – two fields Rise and Down, each with 5 drums, which rotate synchronously.
We also recommend that you keep an eye on the latest news from Storm Gaming Technology and Red Tiger Gaming. The developers have bought a license for MegaWays technology from BTG and will soon please their fans with something extraordinary.
Distinctive feature: selfless love for slot machines.
Motto: Highly latiable slots are better than micro-wins!
Representatives of the camp hardcore slot machines love borders on addiction. They love to play as an adult and are not afraid to make big bets. Hardcoreschik chooses slot machines with progressive jackpots and high-volatile slots, in which winning combinations fall out rarely, but bring significant amounts.
Such gemblers rarely play in the demo version of free slot machines and do not dwell on any specific genres, so we recommend them:
- 300 Shields from NextGen – a slot based on the movie “300 Spartans” with a maximum multiplier x300, which if the circumstances are successful is combined with a jackpot of 1000 bets.
- Mega Moolah from Microgaming – slot machine with progressive jackpot, which has made millions of millions of players. This video slot holds the title of the game with the biggest winnings in online casino history.
- Book Of Aztec from Amatic – a colorful slot about the Aztecs with a maximum gain of 10 thousand credits.
- Arabian Tales from Platipus Gaming – highly latiable slot machine oriental theme with a maximum win of 50 thousand coins.
Hardcoreschikam also recommend not to forget about slots with progressive jackpots from different manufacturers: Mega Fortune Dreams from NetEnt, The Beach Life from Playtech, Diamond Wild from iSoftBet and other slot machines.